Thursday, January 17, 2013

I'm Back

Now that all of my bags have been unpacked and I have moved back on to campus, I can begin the final semester here at the wonderful Albertus Magnus College.  I hope that this semester will be filled with fun, excitement, and success as graduation nears. 
Along with this being my final semester of school, it is also my final season of college baseball.  I have been playing baseball since I was about three years old, and cannot believe that my playing career will come to an end in just a few months.  Although I am sad to see my time playing college baseball  come to a close, I am honored to be able to play my final season here at Albertus Magnus College.  This season looks very promising for the Albertus baseball team as coach Brian Leighton has been able to bring in some great talent to help compliment the already deep squad we boast this year. 
In addition to playing baseball during the spring semester, I will also return to my post as "Voice of the Falcons" as I continue doing in-game public address announcing for both men's and women's home basketball games.  I hope my month away from the microphone will not effect my ability to liven up the crowd, as I make my return to the Falcons' Nest on Saturday for both the men's and women's basketball contests.
This semester looks to be one filled with all kinds of excitement and opportunity, and plenty of topics for my glorious blog, "Fun Times with Sunshine."  I hope everyone had a wonderful break and I wish you all luck with your upcoming spring semester!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment